We are seeking males and females, age 25 to 70 , for a paid focus group about credit cards.
The research study will take place on November 12th, and will last for two hours.
Those who complete the study will receive $200 for their participation.
We are looking to speak with the following types of people:
• Switcher: loyal Amex, Chase, or Citi Premier card member who has recently switched to the competition.
• Points hoarder: has saved up for at least 2 years for one big spend, or is currently saving up.
• Disappointed Customer: tried Citi Thank You, Chase Sapphire Premier, or Amex Gold and hated it.
• Up and comer: just started using a fee card in the last 3 months.
• Giver: always redeems their points for gifts or charity.
• Digital maven: used apps for payment and/or to send money.
• Online Spender: either shops regularly online for everyday things like clothes and food or only for special occasions like buying a gift.
• Family: uses their points on children or family trips.
• Super engaged: checks their points several times a week.
• Optimizer: uses the full range of benefits of their card including concierge and exclusive access/offers.
• Researcher: make highly researched, analytical decisions when selecting their card. Look on blogs such as nerdwallet.com, consumer reports, etc. before making a decision.
• Disengaged/Clueless: has minimal awareness of the benefits of their cards. Membership decision was based on circumstance rather than research.
• Expert: Someone that is a maven with points and rewards. Understands the ins and outs of the card benefits, fees, and rewards.