We are looking for males and females to participate in a paid online focus group about credit cards.
The focus group will be conducted online via webcam and will last for 60 minutes.
We are seeking males and females, age 25 to 70 , for a paid focus group about credit cards.
The research study will take place on November 12th, and will last for two hours.
Those who complete the study will receive $200 for their participation.
We are looking to speak with the following types of people:
• Switcher: loyal Amex, Chase, or Citi Premier card member who has recently switched to the competition.
• Points hoarder: has saved up for at least 2 years for one big spend, or is currently saving up.
• Disappointed Customer: tried Citi Thank You, Chase Sapphire Premier, or Amex Gold and hated it.
• Up and comer: just started using a fee card in the last 3 months.
• Giver: always redeems their points for gifts or charity.
• Digital maven: used apps for payment and/or to send money.
• Online Spender: either shops regularly online for everyday things like clothes and food or only for special occasions like buying a gift.
• Family: uses their points on children or family trips.
• Super engaged: checks their points several times a week.
• Optimizer: uses the full range of benefits of their card including concierge and exclusive access/offers.
• Researcher: make highly researched, analytical decisions when selecting their card. Look on blogs such as nerdwallet.com, consumer reports, etc. before making a decision.
• Disengaged/Clueless: has minimal awareness of the benefits of their cards. Membership decision was based on circumstance rather than research.
• Expert: Someone that is a maven with points and rewards. Understands the ins and outs of the card benefits, fees, and rewards.