We are seeking males and females, age 25 to 70 , for a paid focus group about credit cards.
The research study will take place on November 12th, and will last for two hours.
Those who complete the study will receive $200 for their participation.
We are looking to speak with the following types of people:
• Switcher: loyal Amex, Chase, or Citi Premier card member who has recently switched to the competition.
• Points hoarder: has saved up for at least 2 years for one big spend, or is currently saving up.
• Disappointed Customer: tried Citi Thank You, Chase Sapphire Premier, or Amex Gold and hated it.
• Up and comer: just started using a fee card in the last 3 months.
• Giver: always redeems their points for gifts or charity.
• Digital maven: used apps for payment and/or to send money.
• Online Spender: either shops regularly online for everyday things like clothes and food or only for special occasions like buying a gift.
• Family: uses their points on children or family trips.
• Super engaged: checks their points several times a week.
• Optimizer: uses the full range of benefits of their card including concierge and exclusive access/offers.
• Researcher: make highly researched, analytical decisions when selecting their card. Look on blogs such as nerdwallet.com, consumer reports, etc. before making a decision.
• Disengaged/Clueless: has minimal awareness of the benefits of their cards. Membership decision was based on circumstance rather than research.
• Expert: Someone that is a maven with points and rewards. Understands the ins and outs of the card benefits, fees, and rewards.
We are seeking females, ages 25 to 59, who own a gas cooktop and a double wall oven for a paid research study about appliances.
The study will involve a one-on-one interview that will take place on either October 25th or October 26th, and will last for ninety minutes.
Those who are selected to participate will receive $200 cash at the end of the interview.
We also need one person as a floater. This position will last for three hours, and the person selected as floater will receive $300 in cash.
We are looking for men and women, ages 25 to 55 , for a paid focus group about financial decisions.
Participants must have a 2012 or 2013 vehicle and must provide proof.
The focus group will last for two hours and will pay between $100 and $125 to those people who participate.
We are seeking males and females for a paid focus group about social issues.
Those who participate will be paid $200 for their time and opinions.
We are seeking women in the NYC area for a paid market research study about alcoholic beverages.
Participants who complete the study will receive $125 for their time and opinions.
We are seeking Males and females, ages 22-64, in the Boston, Chicago, and NYC areas who use the following printers at their place of employment:
HP Color LaserJet CP4525, HP Color Laser Jet CM4540, Lexmark X792, Lexmark XS796, Ricoh MP C400, Ricoh MP C400 SR, Samsung CLX 8540ND, Sharp MX C401, or Sharp MX C381
The research study will take place on various dates in September, and will last for 45 minutes.
The research study will take place at your place of employment in Boston, Chicago, or NYC or at a central location in the area (such as Panera or Starbucks)
Those selected for the study will receive $150 for their participation.
We are conducting a focus group for people who are responsible for making decisions about content on websites, blogs, LinkedIn pages and/or Facebook pages for themselves or for their small business. (Please note: We are not looking for professional web developers).
The focus group will take place on September 20th, and will last for 90 minutes.
Participants who attend the focus group, will receive $100 for their opinions.