We are looking for people to participate in a paid online focus group about GPS navigation. The focus group will be conducted via Webex. The group takes place in mid to late March at a time that is convenient for you.
Those who participate in this 60-minute WebEx interview, you will receive a check for $75 at the completion of the focus group.
If you are interested in participating, please send an email to Robyn@blarry.com with answers to the questions below. Please copy and paste the below text into your email.
4. City and State of residence:
7. Industry you are employed in:
8. Level of Education completed:
9. Marital Status:
10. Number of children in Household and their ages (if any):
11. Approximate Annual Household Income:
12. Which of the following products do you have at home?
( ) Television
( ) TiVo
( ) Personal Computer with web cam & access to the Internet
( ) Tablet
( ) Video Game Console (e.g. Wii, Xbox, PlayStation)
( ) Cell phone
( ) Smart phone
( ) mp3 player (e.g. iPod)
( ) Digital Camera
13. Who is your cell phone provider? (select one)
( ) AT&T
( ) MetroPCS
( ) Sprint
( ) T-Mobile
( ) US Cellular
( ) Verizon
( ) Other (please specify)
14. Do you ever use Navigational Apps from your phone?
If so, which of the following do you use?
A- ( ) At&T Navigator
B - ( ) Google Maps (with turn by turn directions, not just maps)
C - ( ) MapQuest
D - ( ) Tom Tom (the app not the device)
E - ( ) Verizon VZ Navigator
F - ( ) Waze
G - ( ) Other (please specify)
15. How frequently do you use AT&T Navigator?
A - ( ) Rarely, less than once a month
B - ( ) A few times per month
C - ( ) About once a week
D - ( ) Several times per week
E – ( ) Daily
16. Which of the following best describes your typical travel activity during the week?
A - ( ) I commute to work
B – ( ) I take care of my children and most of the family management activities
C – ( ) I travel to meet business clients by car (e.g., sales, real estate, etc.)
D – ( ) I drive a taxi, limo, truck
E – ( ) I’m a tradesperson (e.g., technician, plumber, etc) who serves a territory